“It took 3 years to convince people that I can be glamorous enough to be part of Judwaa 2,” reveals Taapsee Pannu - EntertainmentNews1.com

Breaking

August 28, 2017

“It took 3 years to convince people that I can be glamorous enough to be part of Judwaa 2,” reveals Taapsee Pannu

“It took 3 years to convince people that I can be glamorous enough to be part of Judwaa 2,” reveals Taapsee Pannu
After action thriller ‘Naam Shabana’, Taapsee is all set to be seen in a completely different avatar in upcoming film ‘Judwaa 2’. The David Dhawan film starring Taapsee, Varun Dhawan, and Jacqueline Fernandez is a light hearted comedy drama with lots of fun, dance, and glamour. The film is a sequal of Salman Khan’s 1997 film ‘Judwaa’. And Taapsee would be seen playing the character of Rambha.
Taapsee recently opened up about her role in an interview. She said, “It’s a fun film. It’s about a lot of dancing. It has a lot of glamour. In the south, I started off as a glamorous girl. Here it took me three years to convince people that I can be glamorous enough to be part of Judwaa 2. It’s just so funny that the two industries are so different.”

Revealing more details about her character, she said, “The girls’ characters have been totally revamped. I am with Prem, but my character-sketch is not like Rambha’s. The scenes are different, the backdrop of the girl is different.”
She further added, “I’m very much of a modern NRI college girl who stays in London. Jackie has a different character-sketch. But we both are totally opposite from each other. In my dressing, I’m probably chicer. Even in a glamorous film, they made me a college girl next door. So, I’m a glamorous girl next door this time. So, I can’t classify as Karisma Kapoor or Rambha.”

She even talked about co-star Varun Dhawan, and said that he had worked real hard for the double role. She said, “I genuinely feel that Varun has worked really hard to get into these shoes of Prem and Raja. I could see the stress that he is taking to make sure he lives up to the expectations. It was in his head that he has to step into some really big shoes and he was pretty conscious about it. And he was making sure he doesn’t leave any stone upturned to get into the perfect character-sketch of Raja and Prem and it should be distinct from each other.”

The film is scheduled to release on 29th September, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment