Hina Khan has no problems working with Shilpa Shinde, says she can work with her enemies too - EntertainmentNews1.com

Breaking

February 28, 2018

Hina Khan has no problems working with Shilpa Shinde, says she can work with her enemies too

Hina Khan has no problems working with Shilpa Shinde, says she can work with her enemies too
By this time, we are very well acquainted with Hina Khan’s weak retention. But it’s really an excellent quality since she is capable of moving on speedily at least that’s what the actress senses.
It’s been more than a month since the reality shows Bigg Boss 11 concluded and the popular face already disremembered what it was like being locked in the most controversial house.

She was enjoying a special time in Sri Lanka with her love, Rocky Jaiswal and the two lovers even gave a special performance at an occasion in the country.
During a special interview with media people, Hina spoke about on how her image got affected after Bigg Boss 11, doing a project with BB11 winner Shilpa Shinde and getting wedded one day.

Hina also told about her upcoming projects with the threshold and has movies on her mind at the moment, other than small screen shows.
While speaking on how her image got affected after taking part in the show, she answered, “I feel that people relate to me even more now. My fan base has changed and it comprises more educated people. The feedback that I am getting has left me surprised. While trying to be real on reality TV, I forgot that I had to play a game.”
“Mujhe politically correct hona nahi aata hai. People shouldn’t expect me to behave like the character (Akshara) that I played, it doesn’t work like that in real life. Akshara will be remembered for what she was, par kabhi toh real Hina saamne aayegi na. You can like or dislike me. You are entitled to form an opinion about me and I don’t fear being judged. I am blessed that I quickly forget things. I have no memory of Bigg Boss.”
The most popular small screen bahu also disclosed that she has completely no quandary working with BB11 winner Shilpa Shinde and that she is really expert that way.
She stated, “If I have to work with Shilpa, I will be okay. I am very professional, I can work with my enemies, too. My habit of forgetting everything is a good quality. Also, none of the contestants are my enemies. Shilpa and I are different people and so is our approach towards life. I won’t be judgmental by saying whose is good or bad. If I bump into her, I am definitely going to say hello to her, hug her and ask how she is doing.”
She also revealed that she’ll wed after a couple of years and will concentrate on her profession at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment