Hina Khan reveals her wedding plans, says she will get married after a couple of years - EntertainmentNews1.com

Breaking

February 27, 2018

Hina Khan reveals her wedding plans, says she will get married after a couple of years

Hina Khan reveals her wedding plans, says she will get married after a couple of years
As per latest news, Bigg Boss 11 first runner-up Hina Khan and her love Rocky Jaiswal are mad in love with each other and their buffs have already seen their keenness in the BB house that proved it in the best manner.
Whilst the loving bahu of the small screen was the contender in the BB11 house, her beau visited Hina in the house and indulged in an impromptu marriage proposal that shocked not only the actress but also the audience.

During an interaction with the media people, when she was questioned regarding the same, she answered, “Yes. It wouldn’t have happened otherwise. It wasn’t planned; I have always been very guarded about my personal life.”
So, when Hina and Rocky are making plans to tie the nuptial knot? To which the most stylish babe answered, “I will get married after a couple of years.”

Khan was further asked if she learnt to make food and she stated, “I haven’t learnt it yet because it doesn’t interest me. I might develop interest a few years later, but not now. Shaadi ho jaayegi toh kar loongi.”
When media asked her regarding the emotional time of Rocky proposing her, she stated, “It was kinda sweet surprise for me as well. I wasn’t prepared for it and neither was it planned. It just happened. I usually don’t talk about my personal life but over there, you become so overwhelmed. The moment I saw him I could not control myself and when he kind of, it was not a proposal, we were in love before as well but the way he said it, I could not hold back and said it back, I love you too. It was sweet. I will always remember and cherish that moment.”

Recently, the actress gave a cute performance along with Rocky Jaiswal at an occasion that took place in Sri Lanka.
She also shared a lovable image of herself with beau and wrote, “It’s the first time we performed together and all I can say is that I can’t wait to keep creating ‘our magic’ again and again on stage! #OurFirsts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment