Karan Johar all set to host a grand party for singles this Valentine’s day - EntertainmentNews1.com

Breaking

February 14, 2018

Karan Johar all set to host a grand party for singles this Valentine’s day

Karan Johar all set to host a grand party for singles this Valentine’s day
Now, Karan Johar is ready to rejoice Valentine’s Day with a bang and already set his big plan. Like 2017, the actor-director-producer-host will be hosting a special bash for all the eligible singles in the Hindi film industry.
In the year 2017, Harshvardhan Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sonakshi Sinha, Sushant Singh Rajput, Malaika Arora, Arjun Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Shraddha Kapoor, and lots other biggies become part of Karan’s Valentine’s Day party.
This year as well, KJo will be commemorating the special day with his Bollywood besties.
An elated Karan had stated, “Right now I am not ready for any kind of relationship as I am too used to my independence. Marriage is a definite no-no. I am totally married to my company. Emotionally, my mother fills up the void in my life. So there it is. My company is a spouse I will never cheat on, and my mother completes me as a son. I think I have a full family unit of my own. I am happy probably because I am single. Let’s face it, how many married people are really happy?”
In the year 2017, Saif-Amrita daughter Sara Ali Khan became the star of the special bash as she made a special appearance.
Interestingly Jhanvi Kapoor was not present at the party.

Ahem! Se guess what KJo’s 2018 party guest list will include?
It was just last week when Karan Johar had held a great party for his bundles of joy to mark Yash and Roohi’s first birthday party.

Misha, Taimur, Abram, Aaradhya and other celebrity kids become part of this special birthday party. Karan also shared a delightful thank you to Yash and Roohi for being part of his life.
Seems that the birthday party was just a preview of the great bash coming this Feb 14. Are you ready? We doubt if KJo has even planned a theme in 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment