“I Cancelled My OLA” Row Takes New Turn. Twitter Is Making Fun With These Hilarious Memes - EntertainmentNews1.com

Breaking

April 25, 2018

“I Cancelled My OLA” Row Takes New Turn. Twitter Is Making Fun With These Hilarious Memes

India is known for its great culture and is a country where the people of all religions and ethnicities live together. The social media has created some doubts among people but then balances out with something.
Source
A few days back we heard how a Twitter user named Abhishek Mishra refused to hire an OLA cab because the driver was a Muslim. He tweeted about the same and got a strong reply from the company.
The company in its reply had said that they, just like the culture of India consider every religion equal and don’t discriminate among employees keeping religion in mind. They also requested customers and drivers to behave respectfully with each other.
Cancelled @Olacabs Booking because Driver was Muslim. I don't want to give my money to Jihadi People. pic.twitter.com/1IIf4LlTZL
Ola, like our country, is a secular platform, and we don't discriminate our driver partners or customers basis their caste, religion, gender or creed. We urge all our customers and driver partners to treat each other with respect at all times.
Now, the incident has taken a hilarious turn. People on Twitter have started putting up tweets keeping “I cancelled OLA because” intact and giving a funny angle to it. Here we bring some of the hilarious tweets. Have a look as they will make you laugh hard-

1

2

Cancelled my Ola Cab because the driver’s name was Modi. I knew he will either loot, lie or charge extra!

3

4

5

Cancelled an ola today because I'm too middle class to pay 300rs for 12 kms.

6

Cancelled an OLA cab because Driver was a man, Do i need to explain further ?

7

Cancelled an OLA cab because everyone is, so I don't want to be left out

8

Cancelled my Ola ride because,
It is Narendra , It is similar to our PM , I can't see our PM drive a Ola cabs

9

Cancelled my ola booking today because the driver's name was Arvind Kejriwal. 😂😂
Thought that he might take a U-Turn.
😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10

Cancelled my Ola because the cab driver was not from LGBT community or minority. I am a true JNUite.

Isn’t that hilarious? What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment