Abhishek Bachchan finally opens up about his two years break, Twitter is one of the reason - EntertainmentNews1.com

Breaking

May 9, 2018

Abhishek Bachchan finally opens up about his two years break, Twitter is one of the reason

Abhishek Bachchan finally opens up about his two years break, Twitter is one of the reason
Abhishek Bachchan took two years of break from movies to make his mind more clear. He is no strange to the online trolling as in past he had been trolled badly for many reasons.
Abhishek words “it is one of the reasons that has kept Junior Bachchan away from making movies”.
In a candid interview with the film critic Anupama Chopra, Jr. Bachchan admits that the brutal criticism he has received over the years on Twitter is one of the contributing forces that led him to take a 2-year-long “sabbatical” from Bollywood and work on his craft.

Abhishek said, “I had a lot of other work simultaneously, I had ventured into sports which is another passion of mine. I had a Kabbadi team and a football team. I concentrated on that. Set up the business for that. All with the end game knowing that I needed to make it self-sufficient because I wanted to get back to acting. And in the meantime, I was looking. It wasn’t that I wasn’t trying to get work. I was. I just wasn’t being able to put films on the floor that I wanted to make.”
Kabaddi and football have kept him busy in between 2 years while Bachchan goes on to talk about the Twitter trolling he is subjected to on a daily basis that made him go- Out of office.

Bachchan further added, “On Twitter, a lot of times, I get a lot of these guys who like to take a swing at me. And I’m fine with that. Because I’m here man. I’m a public property. Go for it. But if you’re going to take a swing at me, bro, I’m going to swing back. And be prepared for that. It’s just that my way of doing it is different. My sense of wit is different. I have a bit of wry and dry sense of humour. And at the end of the day also you can’t take yourself seriously. You have to learn to laugh at yourself. They are either going to do it on your face or behind your back”.
“It upsets me when somebody writes something negative about me. Be it in a joking way. Or they are trying to belittle you or whatever,” he adds.
Bachchan also mentioned that he got angry when netizens aimed his daughter Aaradhya, he even gave a befitting reply to the troller and asked him to not to poke at his daughter and made the troller apologized about it.
Here’s what he replied:
@Mayankaryan084 don’t like my movies? That’s cool. Will work harder to make movies you like. Bringing my daughter into it is NOT cool.
After a break, Bachchan is making a comeback with Manmarziyan, directed by Anurag Kashyap, says that has taken the criticism to his chin and is working hard to keep everybody happy.

“I want everyone to come out of my movie and say Yes! And if there is even one person who hasn’t liked something, I’m gonna take note of that. Because I want to work towards making that one person happy,” the actor said.

No comments:

Post a Comment