Ranveer Singh goes “Uff Yaar” over Deepika Padukone’s Met Gala “All Red Look” - EntertainmentNews1.com

Breaking

May 9, 2018

Ranveer Singh goes “Uff Yaar” over Deepika Padukone’s Met Gala “All Red Look”

As Deepika explains how her outfit goes with Met Gala theme ‘Heavenly Bodies’ – Ranveer supports her with thumbs up. 7th may 2018, Deepika Padukone made her 2nd appearance at the Met Gala wearing red Prabal Gurung number. She was looking red hot as she gracefully carries the outfit.

Later, the actress received a partial response to her outfit. But Deepika gives two hoots about the haters.
She has said in an interview that she only cares about what her loved ones have to say about her fashion choices. And well, she just got a huge thumbs up from her boyfriend, Ranveer Singh. The actor was found stalking Deepika’s Instagram just like us. On her picture with the Met Gala look, his comment could be found saying, “Uff Yaar”, of course, followed by a heart emoji.
On her, another Insta post, Deepika explains how her outfit goes with this year’s Met Gala theme ‘Heavenly Bodies’.

Again Ranveer supported Deepika by commenting, “Grace and poise”. Goals…Right?

Earlier, in Cannes 2017 appearance Deepika received mild criticism and she had responded in an interview by saying, “Opportunity is not about what I am wearing, but to be at that event where I was. My intention was to have fun and some people will like what I am wearing and some won’t”.
She had also said, “The only time I would be really concerned about what I wear will be when my mother gave me flak for what I wore or when my girlfriends gave me flak for the same.”

No comments:

Post a Comment