This Guy Got Names Of 560 Army Martyrs Inked On His Back. Know Here - EntertainmentNews1.com

Breaking

January 26, 2019

This Guy Got Names Of 560 Army Martyrs Inked On His Back. Know Here

Republic day is approaching us and we cannot help but feel more proud of our nation. The security has been exponentially enhanced as the nation will be marking its 70th Republic day! Well, there are many essential things which come up with this festival. No doubt it is hard to miss the much-anticipated grand parade and whole aura associated with the affair. We also must not forget the efforts of the brave soldiers who fought for the cause. And apparently, that’s the reason why this Indian guy got tattoos which stand out and aren’t typical!
The 560 names which emblazon his back are the names of army martyrs. As per a media report, the guy named Abhishek Gautam had to wait for a whole year, as he also had to research the names of the soldiers. Apparently, he left no stone unturned to get the tattoos, as he did meet with the families of the brave souls.


ADVERTISEMENT

He said:
“Before getting the tattoo, I consulted doctors who suggested me not to go for it as it will be a long process and the body might react for continuous tattoo process. But I still went for the procedure”.


Also See



He even mentioned:
 “Last year I visited Leh Ladak. The Indian Army saved one of my friends and throughout our journey we felt safe as the soldiers were always there. Since then I thought that I should do something to pay tribute to them. Then I decided to get inked.”

It wasn’t an easy process and it took eight long days for Abhishek to get his tattoos.



Abhishek further said:
“Now days, people’s patriotism is temporary. They get patriotic on 15th August, 26th January or during India-Pakistan cricket match. Else they are least bothered. I could not join Indian Army but I want to feel patriotic every day. And these tattoo remind it to me every day,”

No comments:

Post a Comment